Accounts Officer – Treasury Section
Assist the Treasury area within the institution with cash management, funding and
liquidity, Tax regulatory requirements, investment analysis and financial affairs. Assist in
managing and executing treasury functions including bank relationship management,
foreign exchange operations, cash management, cash and treasury operations. Assist
in meeting overall treasury department’s policies and regulatory requirements.
Responsible for the day to day operational aspects of the treasury department.
– Maintains and accounts properly the books of bank accounts, journal vouchers
and bank documents.
– Prepares monthly interest expense, accruals, and journal entries.
– Ensures proper controls are in place for as per company’s policies and
– Assist in submission and reporting of company’s suppliers purchase orders/
contracts in compliance with Qatar General Tax Authority.
– Withholding Tax & Value added Tax (VAT) knowledge is an advantage.
– Performs related duties as assigned by superiors to enable achievement of
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or management required.
– MS office Application
– 5 Years or above experience in accounting works.
– Minimum 3 Year’s experience in any ERP software environment preferably in JDE
Oracle or SAP will be an advantage.
– Fluent in English Speaking, Reading & Writing